Sunday, March 6, 2011

Download my first album, Brand New Road for free.....

In an effort to promote the album i'm recording now, I am giving you all a link to download my first album for free, and on the site, you can tip me if you would like. More importantly, I would love it if you guys would email your friends with the link, post it to your facebook, twitter, myspace, etc. If you have the album already, spread the word about the download, and if you don't have the album yet, enjoy and spread it around. Thanks everyone.

My new album will be released later this year. I am working hard on it as we speak, and am very excited about it. Its more of a pop/rock sounding album versus the acoustic pop sound my first album had. I hope you guys like it when its done.

HERE IS THE LINK:   www.Noisetrade.com/StevenKristopher

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment